Forte is software for Windows PCs. Windows 10 is recommended. You may try Forte by downloading it and running it without a license in trial mode. We recommend you try the product in trial mode first to verify it works with your combination of PC, audio hardware, and software. All use is subject to the End User License Agreement. Unless otherwise indicated, all software packages are for Microsoft Windows PCs and require audio and MIDI devices.
Forte 4 Producer
$299.95 USDAdd to Order
Forte 4 Performer Featured
$99.95 USDAdd to Order
EHCo MIDI Output
$49.95 USDAdd to Order
Prices indicated do not include VAT or Sales Taxes that may apply to your region.
Brainspawn uses FastSpring for all order fulfillment. If you have an issue with your order, please following this link for order support: http://sites.fastspring.com/brainspawn/order/contact
Forte and EHCo System Requirements
- Windows 8/8.1 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows XP Home/Professional SP2 or higher. Windows Vista 32 bit.
- Minimum 1.5GHz, Multiple cores supported 1GB (more recommended for large racks and sampler plugins)
- At least one supported DXi or VSTi soft-synth At least one Windows compatible MIDI input port
- At least one Windows ASIO or WDM compliant audio output device
- 1024×768 256 color graphics mode or higher
Forte and EHCo are available in both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows programs. 32 bit versions will run on 64 bit Windows in 32 bit mode but will load only 32 bit plugins. Likewise, 64 bit Forte will load only 64 bit plugins. You may run some 64 bit plugins in 32 bit Forte and vice versa using a VST Bridge program such as JBridge.