Metronome VST-Plugin for Forte 4 - Searching for...

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

lifeperformer43

Metronome VST-Plugin for Forte 4 - Searching for...

Postby lifeperformer43 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:47 am

Hello

Yes, i also were reading the old questions in this forum about a metronome click...

But now - The Future has began :) ... and I am working with forte 4 live on stage and my drumer needs a metronome click in his ear.

Questins:
1. Is forte able to give out an Metronome-Click to an another bus from my interface NI-Komplete 6?
2. Is in the big world of VST-Plugins a Metronome-Plugin, which works with forte? No matter it cost money...

Please help...

Thank you and have a nice day
greetings from munich
Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i7 - 3630QM CPU 2.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
Forte Producer, Audio Interface Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 6, Midi-Keyboard: Roland A-800PRO

evilantal

Re: Metronome VST-Plugin for Forte 4 - Searching for...

Postby evilantal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:30 am

I have used a metronome live on stage with forte before.

My problem, then, was that EHCo's MIDI clock out didn't work correctly in my setup. I ended up using a quite complex method of running REAPER outside of forte with different songs/tempos on each tab and switching between those tabs by sending program changes to REAPER through EHCo.

I think EHCo was updated later to correct the issue I had.

What you could probably use is a VST that generates it's own click audio (instead of just MIDI) and route that to a different forte bus that outputs to a different set of ASIO outputs than your main sound.

You could look at:
Sonic Assault Tap!

Or hosting an instrument that produces the click in the VST version of energyXT which in turn is hosted in forte.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

Return to “Plugin Issues”