Prophet-V2 unique Compatibility problem

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

Mr Beverage

Prophet-V2 unique Compatibility problem

Postby Mr Beverage » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 am

Hi, I'm having a problem with the Arturia Prophet-V2 plugin that the Device Compatibility file doesn't seem to fix.
When I switch to the scene, all notes hold as if the "HOLD" button is on. I can get it to stop by cycling the "HOLD" button on the VST (on/off), but the next time I load the scene, the notes hold again.
BIG NOTE: The Preset Manager DOES load my preset CORRECTLY! So, I'm using the Program Map, to "re-load" the preset, from the Preset Manager AFTER I change to the scene.
I have the Prophet-V2 added to my Device Compatibility file, but that does not fix the problem.
I would like to be able to use this plugin without having to load it from the Preset Manager via the Program Map every time I switch to that scene.
(It seems that the sustain pedal is flipped in reverse logic, which I believe is a bug in Arturia's software, but I'm not using the sustain pedal, and all controls are disabled.)
I'll wait for any suggestions to try.
Thanks Mike!
Mr. B.

MikeG

Re: Prophet-V2 unique Compatibility problem

Postby MikeG » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Can you upload the simplest possible rack that shows this problem along with specific instructions on recreating it to our support portal? Include a link back to this topic.

Thanks,

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Plugin Issues”