adding automated fader to bus problem

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

lancaster6

adding automated fader to bus problem

Postby lancaster6 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

after adding automated fader to bus 1, i wanted to apply to all scenes giving me a master fader. i went into rack editor/rack, deselected "use separate plugin data for each scene", and hit ok. the cursor spins and i get "not responding" message with 0 activity in forte. i have to ctrl+alt+delete to exit forte. is this not an operation that forte supports?
fyi, i tried the support page first but it is not working
thx,
L

evilantal

Re: adding automated fader to bus problem

Postby evilantal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:49 am

This should indeed be supported, but I've found the rack editor a bit buggy at times.

As an alternative you can set the "Do not set per-Scene plugin configuration data" setting in the fader's plugin console. That will do the same thing as via rack editor.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

MikeG

Re: adding automated fader to bus problem

Postby MikeG » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 am

I was able to reproduce and issue here and have queued it for a fix. Thanks.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”