Copy controller assignments but not keyranges?

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

evilantal

Copy controller assignments but not keyranges?

Postby evilantal » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:45 am

Hey there,

I've made a new controller assignment in one scene for one of the instruments I use in my rack. Now I'd like to copy that assignment over to the instrument in all other scenes.

Is there a way to copy just the controller assignments and not the MIDI filtering, keyranges, channel layering etc?
Otherwise it would destroy all my range/channel/split assignments in my other scenes. But a way to copy the assignments would spare me a cr@p load of time vs doing it by hand in dozens of scenes one at a time.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

evilantal

Re: Copy controller assignments but not keyranges?

Postby evilantal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:25 am

No one? That's too bad...
Consider it a feature request then ;)
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

evilantal

Re: Copy controller assignments but not keyranges?

Postby evilantal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:27 am

Found it!

You can save a port's MIDI configuration to a file and when you load that file again there's a dialog window where you can select what to apply (keyrange, channel, controllers, etc.)...

Return to “Forte and EHCo”