Is there any way to rename or label bus and/or instrument modules?

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Mr Beverage

Is there any way to rename or label bus and/or instrument modules?

Postby Mr Beverage » Thu May 21, 2015 12:18 pm

It would be nice to be able to attach a label or rename the bus/instrument modules.
I'd like to see "Pianos Out" and "Organs Out" and "Synths Out" and "Vocal In" and "Vocal Out" on the buses.
And I'd like to see "Firth Flute" and "In The Cage Synth" and "Carry On Organ" etc. on the Instrument buses.
Would be great :)

evilantal

Re: Is there any way to rename or label bus and/or instrument modules?

Postby evilantal » Fri May 22, 2015 2:02 am

Yes you can do that on a per rack basis by double clicking on the module or bus name, but I suspect you're wanting these to be variable per scene (?).
That isn't possible unfortunately.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

Mr Beverage

Re: Is there any way to rename or label bus and/or instrument modules?

Postby Mr Beverage » Fri May 22, 2015 11:17 am

Thank you, I didn't think to try and double click the name. That helps a lot because I always rout my pianos, organs, pads, strings, leads, etc.. to the same output bus for consistency. And I use the same piano throughout a set and organs in different modules anyway so that also will work for me.
I just got tired of having to open a plugin console to see what was what...thanks again.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”