Sustain Pedal off after changing Scene

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

movperistaltico

Sustain Pedal off after changing Scene

Postby movperistaltico » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm quite new at Forte but I have some experience with all this midi based stuff. But I have an issue with this particular one:
I'm using some Kontakt instruments loaded in one vst, but in the next scene I dont use them directly, but I dont want to release the sustain pedal before changing the scene... the problem is that I haven't been able to program Forte to release the notes when I release the pedal AFTER changing the scene where I don't use those instruments... I was able to do that at Cantabile but I can' manage to do so in Forte! The notes can be released when I apply the scene change but the pedal does not!

Help please!
Thanks in advance
José Miguel

evilantal

Re: Sustain Pedal off after changing Scene

Postby evilantal » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:41 pm

What are the instruments settings in the subsequent scene?

The module should be unmuted. In addition you should set the behavior of the module to "No" in it's Scene Commands tab.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

movperistaltico

Re: Sustain Pedal off after changing Scene

Postby movperistaltico » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 pm

The module is on, the scene command setting is No, "all notes off" "all sounds off" and "reset all controllers" is unchecked and I never change instrument internal configuration
The thing is that the notes can stay after the scene change and be released when I want, but the pedal doesn't... I'm getting stressed :(

(same problem with EHCo output to Reason, tried using two EHCo outputs but it just doesnt work properly, I'm starting to miss Cantabile :( )

Return to “Forte and EHCo”