Forte 3.2 / Transpose on The fly / Decrease all plugins instruments volume in one click / Free Audio Effects to try

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

alekorg

Forte 3.2 / Transpose on The fly / Decrease all plugins instruments volume in one click / Free Audio Effects to try

Postby alekorg » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 am

Hi all !

I'm discovering Forte 3.2 to use it in my live performance and I have a fully working rack with 4 plugins.

All is working fine but i would like to ask you some questions about ( I've read the manual :) )

- Is there a way to decrease /increase all virtual instruments volume in one click ?
-Is there a way to set the same volume of a virtual instruments in all scenes in which it is used?
Is there a way to transpose on the fly a entire rack using keyboard or mouse and non the setlist manager ??
-Could you suggest me some free audio plugins ( Reverb,Compressor,Equalizer ) to improve the sound of my rack?

Additional Information

- Rack is configured to work with two different midi keyboard controller
-Master Keyboard for piano and Rhodes;
-Generic Midi controller for other sounds.

I have no problem in layering sounds and midi configuration.

Thanks to all !!! Hppy music

MikeG

Re: Forte 3.2 / Transpose on The fly / Decrease all plugins instruments volume in one click / Free Audio Effects to try

Postby MikeG » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:24 am

Instrument volumes are properties within each scene. Forte 4 has the ability to globally adjust bus volumes across all scenes in SceneView and also has mouse click transpose up/down (and MIDI automation).

When doing something to a single plugin across all scenes, check out the "Rack Editor" (in Tools menu in Forte 3 and part of the SceneManager in Forte 4) - this allows comparing scenes side by side and editing for a single plugin.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”