Starting a Facebook Forte presence

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

MikeG

Starting a Facebook Forte presence

Postby MikeG » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:28 am

All,

I'm creating a Facebook page for Forte and need some help. If you are on Facebook and wish to do so, can you like the Brainspawn Forte page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brainspa ... 3404771079

I need 25 likes to create a vanity URL for it.

I don't actually like multiple web presences to manage, but I need to put a footprint on Facebook because someone has put up an imposter page with links to warez and I'm finding it difficult to get it taken down. So I've decided to just make sure the official page is in place to make it obvious one's not official

What other social media locations do you think I need to create a presence in?

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

DarkKman

Re: Starting a Facebook Forte presence

Postby DarkKman » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:06 am

Done! :) I think it's a good idea to get as much internet presence as possible and with tools like IFTTT and Zapier, it's actually fairly simple to make one update and automate posts across most social media. I know you have a Twitter feed already but it might be worthwhile setting up Instagram and perhaps ello too? If for no other reason that to protect the intellectual property of Forte (as you've discovered). I think ello is still in Beta but it's got a good following... If you decide to go for it and it's not yet fully open, drop me a message with an email an I'll send you an invite.

Really liking Forte 4's new look and feel (workflow is very intuitive) and although there's a few kinks to iron out it makes my life simple - thank you and good luck!

Hunter

PnoMn

Re: Starting a Facebook Forte presence

Postby PnoMn » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi Mike,
Google+ is another option.
Not much traffic there yet, but since everybody uses Google it might be a good idea to use their social network as well. As far as i understood, companyaccounts on Google+ are also taken into account in google searches.

best
Steffen
Lenovo T440p, i7, 16GB RAM, RME UCX, forte 4.2.4 64bit, NI Komplete 10, HalionSonic 2, Sylenth, OP-X ProII, VSL Special Edition

Return to “Forte and EHCo”