Problems with EnergyXT on scene change

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

elmbirke71

Problems with EnergyXT on scene change

Postby elmbirke71 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:55 am

Hi,

I've installed forte 3.2.16 and EnergyXT 2.6. I'm using EnergyXT to playback previous arranged projects during live sessions. The projects contains midi and audio tracks simultaneously. On scene change in forte I’m loading several projects in EnergyXT. On the whole this setup works fine but I’ve two issues which I couldn’t solve.

1. Sometimes after a scene change there is no sound at the output bus of forte and the meters of the different channels in forte freezes. After switching the power button of forte off and on again everything works fine. I’m quite sure that this problem is caused by the constellation of forte and EnergyXT because this behavior appears only with scenes uses EnergyXT projects.

2. Sometimes the audio tracks in EnergyXT are not loaded on scene change. EnergyXT didn’t find the audio files but when I’m open the EnergyXT plugin and load the project file manually everything works fine. I’ve the suspicion that this problem is linked up with the audio pool organization of EnergyXT but I couldn’t locate the reason exactly until now.

Does anybody know how I can solve these issues?

MikeG

Re: Problems with EnergyXT on scene change

Postby MikeG » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 pm

bump - I don't use EnergyXT but I think some here do... any experiences?
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Plugin Issues”