Select scene x via prg-change message x

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

maex

Select scene x via prg-change message x

Postby maex » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello,

ist it possible to select scene x via midi prg-change message x? So you can reach a scene direct and you dont have to flip through a lot of scenes?

Thx for answers.

maex

MikeG

Re: Select scene x via prg-change message x

Postby MikeG » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Yes, from the MIDI automation configuration, you can set a program change to directly select the set list item at the same offset.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

bigalminal

Re: Select scene x via prg-change message x

Postby bigalminal » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:47 pm

I use program change extensively with Forte. I have my songs on an iPad which will send any midi message under the sun including program change. I also use a wireless network and a free PC program called FTpMidi which will send the program change to Forte on my Surface Pro 4 without cords. Speed is almost instant depending on the size of the Forte scene you are loading. The iPad app I use is OnSong but there are plenty of others that are midi capable.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”