Help!!! Footswitch to next scene not working properly

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Nexus52085

Help!!! Footswitch to next scene not working properly

Postby Nexus52085 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out a quick fix to this. I'm using 4.0.15, I can't seem to get the foot switch to work right for this one particular rack. I opened up an older rack and it worked just fine. I tried changing the CC to see if that would fix it, but that didn't work. Is there something I'm overlooking? Thanks for your help!

David

MikeG

Re: Help!!! Footswitch to next scene not working properly

Postby MikeG » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 am

I'm not aware of any other things as long the automation is set up correctly. You can email me the rack file by going to our support page and selecting contact support. I can look at it. Please reference a link to this forum topic.

What I'll be looking for (and you can check this too) is to see if the sustain CC64 messages are correctly hitting the plugin and not being filtered out by the MIDI filtering configuration. You can see this on the plugin UI tabs. In the MIDI Config tab there's a tab for MIDI Monitor which shows exactly what's going into the plugin. You should see CC64 = 127 or 0 if its a binary footswitch (also shows which MIDI channel). Then it's up to the plugin to handle it correctly.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

evilantal

Re: Help!!! Footswitch to next scene not working properly

Postby evilantal » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 am

Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

Return to “Forte and EHCo”