EHCo, save presets, larger parameter window

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Furillo

EHCo, save presets, larger parameter window

Postby Furillo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:32 am

I got EHCo some months ago and loving it. I use it with my Roland Integra-7 and TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack.
With the Integra-7, instead of programming a "Studio Set" per song as I used to, I can get almost the same result with EHCo and MIDI filters.
But what would be nice is if I could save the parameters I set in EHCo as "presets", I'm thinking (as the novice that I am) it could be as simple as a txt-file that could be imported into EHCo. Is this maybe possible in some way already..?
Also, I'd appreciate a bigger parameter window, or one that grows with the number of entries.

Thanks!
Hardware: HP Spectre x360 i7 8GB 512GB, 2 x M-Audio Keystation 61, Roland UM-One, Kenton Midi Merge-4, Roland Integra-7, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack
Software: Forte 4, EHCo, NI Komplete 9 + some extras, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2, Keyscape

MikeG

Re: EHCo, save presets, larger parameter window

Postby MikeG » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:04 am

Thanks for the suggestions - I've added them here: http://feedback.brainspawn.com/forums/6 ... e-and-ehco?
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

MikeG

Re: EHCo, save presets, larger parameter window

Postby MikeG » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:07 am

Thanks for the suggestions - I've added them here: http://feedback.brainspawn.com/forums/6 ... e-and-ehco?
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”