What happened to the pictures in Forte 4 scene view?

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

bigalminal

What happened to the pictures in Forte 4 scene view?

Postby bigalminal » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:37 pm

In Forte 3, I could replace the black background for each scene with a picture. For an organ say, I would place a pic of a B3 so I could see from a distance what the instrument was instead of having to read the words. Has this been removed from Forte 4, as I can't seem to find it? Or has the function just been moved to a new location?

Mr Beverage

Re: What happened to the pictures in Forte 4 scene view?

Postby Mr Beverage » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Navigation: User Interface Control Module ==> Rack Editor (takes you to the Setlist and Scenes Editor page)
On the Setlist and Scenes Editor page there are "Image Cue" ADD/REMOVE for both the song and scene pools.
Select a song or scene and click on ADD image cue.
Navigate and select you desired image to add.
There you go.

MikeG

Re: What happened to the pictures in Forte 4 scene view?

Postby MikeG » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Thanks for answering this. Additionally in Forte 4 you can assign images to "higher level" things like songs or sets and the "lower" items like scenes override them. So you can now have a multi-scene song with a consistent background image.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”