Send Insstrument (VST) to Two Buses ?

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

John Dumke

Send Insstrument (VST) to Two Buses ?

Postby John Dumke » Sun May 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Is it possible to send an Instrument to Two Independent Buses at the same time? Or is their some type of work around.

With a relatively large Rack and complex number of scenes, I would like to send all of the instruments to two separate buses. Then I will add a BrainSpawn audio input to only One of the Two identical signals. The Brainspawn Audio Input will be the FOH Monitor Mix so that I can create an In Ear Monitor mix with My Keys slightly louder.

I am trying to use my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 to handle the "Mixing" of the FOH monitor mix with Audio Output so that I can avoid buying a personal mixer.

evilantal

Re: Send Insstrument (VST) to Two Buses ?

Postby evilantal » Mon May 18, 2015 2:00 am

This is not possible out-of-the-box at the moment, but you can't create a workaround using Dirk Offringa's AuxBusSet.
You can isert these as a send effect on the instrument module and send the audio to additional busses by inserting the receiving end of the plugin there.

Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

Return to “Forte and EHCo”