Rack editor issues with scene commands in forte 4

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

evilantal

Rack editor issues with scene commands in forte 4

Postby evilantal » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:14 pm

I'm experiencing trouble using the rack editor in the latest forte 4 version with newly added plugins.
When I make any changes to the Scene Commands "Auto", "Yes", "No" setting for any plugin in the rack editor, these changes are not saved.

When I open the rack editor again, all the settings are returned to "Auto". Even when I save the rack, close forte and open it again, nothing is saved.

If I set the plugin to "No" from the plugin module itself, the state is saved correctly. In the rack editor this is then displayed as "No Data" with nothing in the "Auto/Yes/No" field. Note that it doesn't say "No" in the rack editor even in this case, but only an empty field.

Please respond, Mike.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

Return to “Forte and EHCo”