Send Midi Sync

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Meistermacher

Send Midi Sync

Postby Meistermacher » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi Mike,

Could you please test "Send Midi Sync" of Ehco 2.2 build 7 (Forte3.2.20).

100 BPM in Ehco detected as 94 BPM in other tools like Midi-Ox or PC Dimmer, etc.
200 BPM in Ehco are 172 BPM.
Or is there a tool to convert the issue?

Thanks
Gert

MikeG

Re: Send Midi Sync

Postby MikeG » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Sure - I'll check that out.

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

I saw this happen once, but then I started re-installing old versions and saw it rock solid...and then when I reinstalled 32 bit 2.2.7 EHCo it was still rock solid.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

DarkKman

Postby DarkKman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 am

I'm noticing this too... Alas the only reason I got ECHO was to sync MIDI BPM (Clock?) to external systems (and even Applications on laptop but outside Forte). It seems stable in x64 but in x86 not so...

e.g.
120 in Forte reading as 105-107 (switching quickly)
160 in Forte reading as 122-125
80 as 76-77

I have also noticed that it seems to send a batch of random "All notes off" which is causing an issue when I'm using Stylus RMX etc...
(this may be as I'm using the demo version on my test laptop) - I'll test again on the laptop with the licensed version :oops: )
***edit - this issue does seem to be the demo limitation :lol: sorry!

I usually use x64 so not a huge issue but some sets I need to use x86 due to some compatibility issues!

Return to “Forte and EHCo”