Video demo/tutorial

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

dougalex

Video demo/tutorial

Postby dougalex » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 am

On youtube, there are only a few video demos/tutorials on Forte, and of those, some are not in English, and they are ALL OLD.

I encourage everyone who has the ability, please create and post to youtube some kind of "overview" or "tips and tricks" video.

I believe that will:
1] Help the current user base fully utilize the product
2] Help expand the potential user base
3] Lead to more sales which presumably will support more rapid and robust developer enhancements

Thank you!

Burtan

Re: Video demo/tutorial

Postby Burtan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi,
I'm using Forte since several years and the upcoming F4 adds some missing features which prevented me from doing a review about my setup. When I have fully migrated to F4, I think I will take some videos.

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm all for this and would like to be able to do more. I am trying to start doing more social media stuff with Forte, and YouTube and Twitter both figure into that.

If you haven't please follow @BrainspawnForte on Twitter
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:57 pm

I've uploaded the draft of the Forte 4 User Manual to http://brainspawn.com/documents/forte4help/

If you wish, I'd like to get any feedback on the new "Tutorial" section of the manual (really anything but the tutorial section is specifically intended to address this lack of help)

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Bfourcade

Postby Bfourcade » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi Mike!

What's new in Forte4? (Different from F3)

Bernardo

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Here's the page in the uploaded manual with the "what's new" in it:

http://brainspawn.com/documents/forte4h ... orte_3.htm

guess I need to rename the link
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)

Bfourcade

Postby Bfourcade » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Thanks Mike!
Sounds like improvements in several different areas/existing features. Looking forward to it!!
It is the change in the rack file structure what makes the jump to next major version?

Return to “Forte and EHCo”