Make temporarily jbridged Instruments permanent

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

beatlab

Make temporarily jbridged Instruments permanent

Postby beatlab » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:34 am

Hi all,

I finally changed from 32-bit to 64-bit now because there are only 2 32bit Instruments left that seem to work fine as jbridged versions.
But when I load the Rack I always get a message that these plugins couldn´t be found and have been replaced by jbridged versions.
After confirming the message everything works fine, but how can I tell Forte that I want to use the jbridged versions generally to prevent this message?

Thanks in advance
Simon
Forte 4 64bit - Win 10 Pro |Asrock Desk Mini | i7 6700 | 32GB DDR4 | 512Gb SSD NVME Samsung Pro| RME-Babyface - Halion 5, REFX Nexus, UVI Falcon, Sampletank 3, Native B4, Vengeance Avenger

evilantal

Re: Make temporarily jbridged Instruments permanent

Postby evilantal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 am

You might try this:
- When the rack has loaded use the copy/replace module on the jbridged plugins and replace them (once again) with the jbridged version. Then delete the original modules and save the rack.
- In the Plugin Manager set the non-jbridged plugins to "user ignore", leaving only the jbridged versions in the list.
Lenovo Z500, quad core i7 3632QM, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, RME BabyFace, Samsung EVO SSD x2, forte 4, Kawai ES100, Kurzweil PC2, VB3, Alchemy, Kontakt 5, Omnisphere 2, Diva, ZebraHZ, Bazille, Pianoteq 5 Standard, Falcon, various effects

beatlab

Re: Make temporarily jbridged Instruments permanent

Postby beatlab » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am

This worked out really well !!! :D

Many thanks...
Forte 4 64bit - Win 10 Pro |Asrock Desk Mini | i7 6700 | 32GB DDR4 | 512Gb SSD NVME Samsung Pro| RME-Babyface - Halion 5, REFX Nexus, UVI Falcon, Sampletank 3, Native B4, Vengeance Avenger

Return to “Forte and EHCo”