SceneView2 and Songlist question

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Bgober

SceneView2 and Songlist question

Postby Bgober » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 pm

I know CSS pretty well. I also researched Qt styling. So my question is, how do I adjust the width of the scrollable songlist area? I have the fonts and coloring figured out but this songlist area is taking up about 1/3 of my monitor. I changed my font sizes to 10px. The width of the songlist area did not change at all. I hope there is a way to adjust this width and that someone can provide help. Another question. Is there anyway to not show the scene name with the song name when only one scene is used? When I'm in the SceneView I do not need to know what scene the song uses. In SceneView2 the song is on 1 line and the scene is below it. This makes the list twice as long.

MikeG

Re: SceneView2 and Songlist question

Postby MikeG » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Are you talking about the list on the left of SceneView2? The main upcoming scene area doesn't show song names if they are single scene songs.

Width is not part of the CSS. I don' tknow if there is a way to override that in CSS.

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Bgober

Postby Bgober » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 am

Yes. I'm talking about the area on the left. When I get home tonight I'll try and post screen shots. On the screen it looks and behaves like a scrollable list control. The width does not automatically adjust to the font size of the items in the list. That would be unfortunate if this width is not adjustable. Maybe I'm missing something.

Bgober

Postby Bgober » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

oops, guess i can't upload an image.

Dirk Offringa

Postby Dirk Offringa » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

You will need to host your image on some hosting service (dropbox, whatever.....), then publish a link to it using the [image] tags

Dirk
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

Bgober

Postby Bgober » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 am

Maybe I can just send an image to Mike via email. Although I suspect he has already answered my question. There does not seem to be a way to reduce the width of the song/setlist control in SceneView2. Mike, would you like me to send a screen shot to you?

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Sure, actually can you also email the CSS file to support@brainspawn.com?
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”