VST scan problem

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

dr-cyclops

VST scan problem

Postby dr-cyclops » Sun May 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi,

Just bought Forte performer and am attempting to use it with Omnisphere. I have installed Omnisphere and Forte. When I scan for VSTs and point the Forte VST manager to the VST folder, Forte ignores the omnisphere file. It shows up in the ignored files tab. I have attempted to rescan, reload Forte, reload Omnisphere, but no luck. I have not found any support document dealing with this error.

Any suggestions?

Dr. Cyclops

Volker Grosch

Re: VST scan problem

Postby Volker Grosch » Wed May 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi,

strange... I`m using the combination since long time and never had these issues. Is there any information in the "Ignored because" why Omni is ignored? One quick idea: did you probably try to implement Omni x64 into Forte x86 or vice versa? In this case Forte will only be able to implement the .dll if you have jBridge available and activated in the Plugin Manager.

regards, Volker
hosts: Forte 4, AuxBusFaders, Cubase 8, Cantabile 2, Live9, jBridge
VSTis: u-he, Spectrasonics, NI, GSi, Synthogy, East West, TAL, Adam Szabo, Steinberg...
VSTs: u-he, Voxengo, Fabfilter, Lexicon, TB, PSP, NI, UVI, Waves,...

MikeG

Re: VST scan problem

Postby MikeG » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 am

Is there a reason listed in the ignored tab? I try to put useful info there.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”