AuxBusSet 2.0 download links with goodies

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

Dirk Offringa

AuxBusSet 2.0 download links with goodies

Postby Dirk Offringa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 am

Hi,

The AuxBusSet v2 can be downloaded from these links. Both 32bit and 64bit versions are available. I suggest you'd study the manual before starting to build stuff. If you only need (as in most cases) the traditional AuxBusses, you should download the LE versions. The other versions are specialty plugins. The LE versions are fully backwards comptible with the original release from 2005.

You can also download from there some other goodies that could be useful. they are self-explanatory: (32bit only)

There are quite some users that have this one in their racks, so just in case you'd need to re-download it:

and last but not least a very special one, highly overlooked but extremely interesting (I thought...)

(32bit only)

There is a private forum right here at brainspawn for betatesting and other discussion around the SolidSoundStudio plugins for forte. If you would like to join, please let me know.

I am slowly designing an upgrade for the AuxBusses, but all depends on you..... if you use the AuxBusSet and are happy with this addition, I'd appreciate a small donation: my PayPal account is set up so that you can use my email address: info_ta_solidsoundstudio_tod_net for this. If this is beyond your possibilities, but are still highly dependent on the AuxBusses, don't worry, they'll remain free, there's no nagscreen or timebomb. FYI, I've seen over a 2000 downloads, and have received 5 donations. It might take some time before next release!

Cheers, have fun
Dirk
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

MaxMuller

Re: AuxBusSet 2.0 download links with goodies

Postby MaxMuller » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 am

This is an old post, is the email address still good for a donation?
Dell Inspiron 17R, Intel Core i7, 2.4GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win 8 stripped down to within a micron of its sad bloated self.

Dirk Offringa

Re: AuxBusSet 2.0 download links with goodies

Postby Dirk Offringa » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 am

Hi,

yes, it's still valid!

cheers
Dirk
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

rank

Donate!!

Postby rank » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 am

I just donated $10 bucks.

Your plugs and help are golden!

Thanks

Rank
(RY1)
Open Labs Neko (modded)
Forte' 3 64bit (v 3.2.12)
Win 7 x64 | 6 Core Processor | 24 Gigs Ram | Presonus Fire Studio snd-crd
NI Komplete 8 | SyntMaster 2 | Tone 2 Saurus | Omnisphere |