How might I do this?

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

onebaldbloke

How might I do this?

Postby onebaldbloke » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm

After many (mostly) operator error stuff-ups, I now have Forte doing what I need.

It's become the basis of my guitar gigging rig, using Vandal-amp, replacing my (stand-alone) Fractal Audio Ultra FX.

Q - How would I set up a VST parametric EQ, so that it does NOT get saved with my scene updates, but applies to every scene change anyway?
The intention is to have a parametric inserted across the master output of Forte to use when a bit of room correction EQ is required "on the fly", but NOT saved as/with scenes.

Is something like Virtual Audio Cable required? If so, how might I do this?

Currently it seems my option is to buy an interface that has DSP (Motu, RME UFX etc) & keep open an EQ across an output buss.

Any advise appreciated.

Over,
Bob.

Volker Grosch

Re: How might I do this?

Postby Volker Grosch » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 am

Hi,

what about the "Do not use per -Scene configuration data" option you find under "Scene Commands" of the plug ? Of course you`d have to update one of your Scenes and store the rack afterwards under another file name for each gig (here the individual changes would be stored once) but afterwards you should have available this individual settings for the whole show.

regards, Volker
hosts: Forte 4, AuxBusFaders, Cubase 8, Cantabile 2, Live9, jBridge
VSTis: u-he, Spectrasonics, NI, GSi, Synthogy, East West, TAL, Adam Szabo, Steinberg...
VSTs: u-he, Voxengo, Fabfilter, Lexicon, TB, PSP, NI, UVI, Waves,...

onebaldbloke

Postby onebaldbloke » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Volker Grosch

Postby Volker Grosch » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 am

hosts: Forte 4, AuxBusFaders, Cubase 8, Cantabile 2, Live9, jBridge
VSTis: u-he, Spectrasonics, NI, GSi, Synthogy, East West, TAL, Adam Szabo, Steinberg...
VSTs: u-he, Voxengo, Fabfilter, Lexicon, TB, PSP, NI, UVI, Waves,...

onebaldbloke

Postby onebaldbloke » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Volker.
I agree with you - for example, as a long time Samplitude user (since 1995 or so),there are still many things I don't use & am not aware of.

Thanks mate.
Regards,
Bob.

Return to “Forte and EHCo”