Functionality Questions

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

csldp03

Functionality Questions

Postby csldp03 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm using Forte 2.0 and have a few questions...

I just added Dirk's Basic Strip insert to my Bus 1 so that I can control all volumes on all VSTs at once (a couple don't respond to volume CCs). I'd like to set this as on across all my scenes as on all the time. Is there a way to do this?

Also, I'm using an audio input to add effects using an insert for a guitarist. For one song I may have several "keyboard" scenes, but I want to the effects setting to remain the same for each scene. Is there a way to copy the settings for the insert between scenes?

I'm running my XP as barebones as I can, but I'm still getting occasional "snaps" when playing especially when I add NI Akoustik Piano. Are there any settings I can change to help eliminate these?

Finally, is there a way in setlist manager or elsewhere to change the Protect setting for all scenes at one time?

Thanks for a great product. There is truly nothing as easy to use as forte and EhCO anywhere!

Return to “Forte and EHCo”