Problems with Audio

Post here if you are having a problem with or a question about forte that is not about a plugin or audio/MIDI hardware.

Moderator: MikeG

larrypjr

Problems with Audio

Postby larrypjr » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:18 am

Hi,
First off just wanted to say what a great program. Perfect for the gigging musician.
Way to go Brainspawn!!! BUT I am having a bit of a problem trying to get Forte to work with my SBLIVE 5.1 Platinum. Running XP on a P4 with 1.2 gigs of memory (SD RAM). Midi works great. (Using MOTU TIMEPIECE AV) Can even run the DXi's with external controllers. Graphics look fine. It's just that the audio is screwed up. Saw an earlier post where you had a file to fix soundblasters but it said that you had included the fix in the latest download. Tried using Solo and Ensemble but bad audio on both. (Using latest 5.12.2.252 WDM drivers from Creative). Works OK with Sonar, etc.. but just doesn't want to work with Forte yet. Any ideas??
(It sure would be handy to have your programs in my live setup)
Greatly appreciated. 8)

Larry

ghead

Postby ghead » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:02 am

I received your log file via email, but I would like you to send it again after changing the logging level. To change the level, go to Options->Preferences and select 'Information' in the Logging Level drop down list. Once changed, go ahead and run the forte demo a couple of times. Then you can either email the log file or post it to this thread, whichever is easier for you.

We'll get you up and running as quickly as possible.

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:09 am

Hi Larrypjr,

Can you also see our Bug Report forum and download, run, and post EnumKS output? See the announcement there on how to do this.

This utility tells me alot about what your WDM soundcard is capable of and can help me discover things I've not accounted for.

Thanks,

Mike

ghead

Postby ghead » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:32 pm

Return to “Forte and EHCo”