VoiceLive Rack: Unable to select preset 134 from EHCo

Post here if you are having problems with audio or MIDI hardware within forte

Moderator: MikeG

Furillo

VoiceLive Rack: Unable to select preset 134 from EHCo

Postby Furillo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

I can't figure out how to get EHCo to select preset 134 on my TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack. It doesn't seem to accept bank change. I've imported the definition file and EHCo reads it right.. MSB: 0x0, LSB: 0x1, Program: 5 should give me preset 134, but I only get preset 6.
Anyone with a clue?
Thanks!
Hardware: HP Spectre x360 i7 8GB 512GB, 2 x M-Audio Keystation 61, Roland UM-One, Kenton Midi Merge-4, Roland Integra-7, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack
Software: Forte 4, EHCo, NI Komplete 9 + some extras, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2, Keyscape

MikeG

Re: VoiceLive Rack: Unable to select preset 134 from EHCo

Postby MikeG » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 am

Does EHCo show all the presets in the list? The next step is to hook up a MIDI monitor and see what's actually coming out (e.g. MIDI ox?) It could be that the INS file has the MSB/LSB order reversed.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Furillo

Re: VoiceLive Rack: Unable to select preset 134 from EHCo

Postby Furillo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:42 am

Thanks for the tip about reversed MSB/LSB. Unfortunately no such luck. I'll check MIDI-OX for sure.
Hardware: HP Spectre x360 i7 8GB 512GB, 2 x M-Audio Keystation 61, Roland UM-One, Kenton Midi Merge-4, Roland Integra-7, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack
Software: Forte 4, EHCo, NI Komplete 9 + some extras, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2, Keyscape

Return to “Audio/MIDI Hardware Issues”