No MIDI in with Forte, Stylus RMX and Korg Kontrol49

Post here if you are having problems with audio or MIDI hardware within forte

Moderator: MikeG

nickwing

No MIDI in with Forte, Stylus RMX and Korg Kontrol49

Postby nickwing » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:34 pm

As in the subject I use Forte with Spectrasonics Stylus RMX and I have a Korg Kontrol 49 keyboard. Even if I don't have any trouble in controlling other VST with my keyboard (such as Omnisphere by Spectrasonics as well) I cannot control Stylus RMX that simply doesn't see my keyboard in any way, even if I load the correct template in the VST for using the keyboard and I load the programs needed to control Stylus RMX. Is there anyone that knows what can I do to correct this problem?

nickwing

Re: No MIDI in with Forte, Stylus RMX and Korg Kontrol49

Postby nickwing » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:03 pm

...off course in a different host (such as Cubase) the keyboard control is ok

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Does the MIDI LED indicator on the RMX module flash in the Forte GUI when you play MIDI in? Are you sure MIDI is making it into Forte at all (use the Tools|Diagnostics window to count MIDI input events)
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Please check out the latest beta build of Forte (2.2.4) at http://www.brainspawn.com/wiki/index.ph ... a_Software
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Audio/MIDI Hardware Issues”