ECHo 2.0 .ins - Question(s)

Post here if you are having problems with audio or MIDI hardware within forte

Moderator: MikeG

andreuz

ECHo 2.0 .ins - Question(s)

Postby andreuz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 am

Hello-

I recently purchased ECHo 2.0 and I am having trouble importing an INS file (Korg M50 Patch Names) into ECHo.
What is the trick ? I have tried everything and the .ins file I created does not come up in the list once I import it.
I really need to get this resolved before I start incorporting ECHo into all my scenes.

I have created an .ins file that has all the patch / bank name for the Korg M50. Same kind of format that Cakewalk uses.
I named the file Korg M50.ins It just won't show up in the active list in ECHo once I import it... and I dont know how to do get this to work.

Example:

[M50 Bank A]
0=A000 M50 Grand Piano
1=A001 M3 Piano
2=A002 Pan Suit EP 1
3=A003 Rich Tea E.Piano
4=A004 Pure Wurly E.Piano
5=A005 Clav Register
6=A006 D Rock Perc.Organ
etc...
[M50 Bank B]
etc...

Also, any tips that anyone can offer me for including BANK changes in this .ins file would also help me out.... and
for these BANK changes to actually change banks on the MIDI device. Is this possible?

I don't see a whole lot of posts and support for ECHo. Am I missing something? or looking in the wrong area?

Thanks in advance !
Andreuz

MikeG

Re: ECHo 2.0 .ins - Question(s)

Postby MikeG » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 am

Can you email me the INS file? I'll take a look.

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Audio/MIDI Hardware Issues”