PSPAudioWare L'otary leslie sim

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

bousfieldj

PSPAudioWare L'otary leslie sim

Postby bousfieldj » Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Anyone using this plug-in with Forte? I can load it as an effect but it ignores midi input. I have made sure the midi port is enabled and the plug-in channel set to omni. I see the midi messges in the midi monitor byt the plug-in ignores them. I can't tell if the bug is in Forte or the plug-in. Anyone tried it?

Volker Grosch

Re: PSPAudioWare L'otary leslie sim

Postby Volker Grosch » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 am

Hi same problem here. Meanwhile also known and reproduced at PSP. The only problem: l`otary is running without problems in any other host. Any news or workarounds on this meanwhile? Otherwise: is it possible to get in conact with PSP to clearify this?

Regards, Volker
hosts: Forte 4, AuxBusFaders, Cubase 8, Cantabile 2, Live9, jBridge
VSTis: u-he, Spectrasonics, NI, GSi, Synthogy, East West, TAL, Adam Szabo, Steinberg...
VSTs: u-he, Voxengo, Fabfilter, Lexicon, TB, PSP, NI, UVI, Waves,...

Volker Grosch

Re: PSPAudioWare L'otary leslie sim

Postby Volker Grosch » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:57 am

Hi,

I contacted Piotr (PSP) directly and got a quick and very kind response from him with good news on this 8) :

1) PSP is aware of the issue and they'll fix it in a bigger update. Forte will be part of the hosts pool they're checking with.

2) There is a proper workaround Piotr told me which I checked this morning: instead of simply making #cc01/ #cc64 active we have to match them to the parameters "speed" and - as a second layer - to "leaver". The speed parameter then is resonsible for the "click-sound" of the relays controlling the speed of the rotor whereas lever really changes the speed.

I think this is a good way to handle things till the update is available.

Regards, Volker
hosts: Forte 4, AuxBusFaders, Cubase 8, Cantabile 2, Live9, jBridge
VSTis: u-he, Spectrasonics, NI, GSi, Synthogy, East West, TAL, Adam Szabo, Steinberg...
VSTs: u-he, Voxengo, Fabfilter, Lexicon, TB, PSP, NI, UVI, Waves,...

Return to “Plugin Issues”