Dune bank is not loaded correctly under Forte 2 and 3 x64

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

Burtan

Dune bank is not loaded correctly under Forte 2 and 3 x64

Postby Burtan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 am

Hi,

I'm using and want to recall presets which are saved in a bank via program change. I've created a new rack, loaded my bank inside of Dune and everything is fine. When saving this rack and reloading it, the default bank is recalled (except the last preset used when saved) and not my own bank. This behaviour is the same under Forte 2 and 3 x64. When doing the same in Kore 2 x64, my bank is correctly reloaded.

Burtan

Dirk Offringa

Re: Dune bank is not loaded correctly under Forte 2 and 3 x6

Postby Dirk Offringa » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 am

Try editing your plugins.xml file. There are several options there to change the way forte saves/loads plugin data.

EDIT: Sorry, it's DeviceCompatibilty.xml you need to edit, it's NOT in the appdata folder where your .ini files and other configuration files reside, but in the application's install directory.

Dirk
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

Burtan

Postby Burtan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 am

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Forte tries to make "smart" decisions about what things to save about a plugin. The spec is not good and plugin vendors do it all differently.

This file is an override that tells Forte what to save from a plugin on scene capture: FXB, FXP chunk data, program number, or plugins parameters.
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Return to “Plugin Issues”