How to use vsti multiples outs?

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

Austin73

How to use vsti multiples outs?

Postby Austin73 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 am

Hi Guys,

Just wondered how to use multiple outs from a vsti and route them to separate buses. The plugins are Superior Drummer and EZ drummer which both have multiple outs so each drum or cymbal can be tweaked. You can't control the mixer via MIDI so I thought I'd have a bash with Forte as an old band member used it and it worked really well. I'm using the Demo at present to evaluate and its looking pretty good, just can't work this one out as not completely used to the system yet.

Any help would be gratefully recieved, and Dirk if your reading this would love tpo Beta test for you as I'm looking to use the system live for the whole band and we have some gigs coming up so can feed back.

Cheers in advance

Aus

Dirk Offringa

Re: How to use vsti multiples outs?

Postby Dirk Offringa » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 am

Multiple output support is a new feature in Forte 3, currently in an early beta stage (available as a public beta, check the announcements).

I will PM you the links to download the latest versions of the AuxBus Set and add you as a member of the specific (private) beta testing forum. Please allow a couple of of hours for this to happen.... I'm in a hurry for an appointment.

Dirk
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

Austin73

Postby Austin73 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 am

Wow, Dirk thats what I call a response! I did notice Forte 3 is in the pipeline and to be honest its one of the few things holding me back from a purchasing 2 now. I know you can't specify when its available but just wondered if there is a way to find out whats in it so far - that way I can request what is missing ; ) lol

Thanks for the link (pending) for the Aux Bus - I'll check it out asap with our new sound guy and see what we can do.

Keep up the excellent work and thanks again for the rapid response

Aus

MikeG

Postby MikeG » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 am

Full details are here: www.brainspawn.com/go/beta

Mike
----------------
Mike (brainspawn)
www.brainspawn.com/support

PLEASE NOTE that the forum is not monitored as frequently as the support site above. This forum is intended primarily as a way for users to ask other users questions about the use of Forte.

Austin73

Postby Austin73 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks for the link Mike :lol:

wolfgang

Postby wolfgang » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Dirk Offringa

Postby Dirk Offringa » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 pm

No, that is the original version 1.0, I developed a version 2.0 with many new, hopefully useful features, for both 32 and 64 bit platforms. (I made a couple of announcements here). I think I will end up publishing these. I wanted to revamp the website before making the V2 series public, but am currently not very inspired to do so. This is getting urgent so I understand, please give me a couple of days to make up my mind about this.

Dirk.

wolfgang

Postby wolfgang » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Ok, just let me/us know when you release the new version. Thanks! :D

Dirk Offringa

Postby Dirk Offringa » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Wolfgang, I just made the download links public. Please check the global announcement.

Dirk

Return to “Plugin Issues”