Elektrik Piano

Post here if you encounter problems using a plugin in forte

Moderator: MikeG

maze

Elektrik Piano

Postby maze » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Everytime I try to open "options" in Electrik Piano, Forte crashes. i have the latest build of Forte. i don't even know when the last time I tried to open options in this plug in except most definately when i was susing Forte 1 and there was no problem. This may be the first time actually trying that function in 2. I guess i will try reinstalling EP and see what happens. If anyone has suggestions I sure would appreciate it.

maze

Re: Elektrik Piano

Postby maze » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 pm

The crash report I believe

hisdudeness

Postby hisdudeness » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi Maze,

I am using the Elektrik Piano as well and it is working very well without crashes in the latest version of Forte.
I had a look into your log-file and found out that you are not using the latest version of Forte 2. Your log is showing 2.0.116.2076 while the latest version is 2.1.126.2086. Maybe you give the latest version a try?

Best regards
hisdudeness

csldp03

Postby csldp03 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 am

You may want to consider using Kontact 4 Player. It works much more smoothly than EP alone and gives you the ability to load more than eight presets at a time. Native Instruments suggests using EP within the new Kontact 4 Player because it handles the samples better and it's free. :D

Return to “Plugin Issues”