Forte 4.5.2 is now available from the download page. This is pre-release software for use in testing only. Please do not use for important work.
- Fixed the rounding error in the bus and instrument rack volume sliders.
- Fixed problems with WASAPI audio input
- Fixed plugin GUIs that report one size but then resize larger (Halion). This used to clip the GUI in a smaller area but now expands as needed. You may still need to undock to see the entire GUI.
- Support for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. By popular request, Forte 4.5 will support these older versions of Windows. High DPI support will not be available in all versions.
- Added audio effects plugins to the “New Instrument” menu. If you create a new instrument module from an effect it is created as an audio input module with the effect in the insert bin. You will be prompted to select the audio input channels.