All use is subject to the End User License Agreement. Unless otherwise indicated, all software packages are for Microsoft Windows PCs and require audio and MIDI devices. For details on release history, see Revision History. Windows 10 is recommended for Forte 4.
Download Forte 4.5
Latest Released Version
This includes 64 and 32 bit Forte
Forte 4.5 (released February 9, 2018)
Forte and EHCo System Requirements
- Windows 10 x64 bit is recommended for best experience. Windows 10 offers the latest technologies and x64 provides the largest amount of usable memory.
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit or 64 bit) are also recommended if Windows 10 cannot be used.
- Windows XP Home/Professional SP3 and Windows Vista and Windows 8 are not recommended due to Microsoft’s end of support.
- Minimum 1.5GHz, Multiple cores supported 1GB (more recommended for large racks and sampler plugins)
- At least one supported DXi or VSTi soft-synth At least one Windows compatible MIDI input port
- At least one Windows ASIO or WDM compliant audio output device
- 1024×768 256 color graphics mode or higher
Forte and EHCo are available in both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows programs. 32 bit versions will run on 64 bit Windows in 32 bit mode but will load only 32 bit plugins. Likewise, 64 bit Forte will load only 64 bit plugins. You may run some 64 bit plugins in 32 bit Forte and vice versa using a VST Bridge program such as JBridge.
Here is a link to Microsoft’s OS Support Factsheet. Note that OSes that are no longer supported by Microsoft are not recommended for use with Forte, including XP, Vista, and Windows 8.
Forte 4.2.7 (August 12, 2016)
Forte 4.1.9 (January 25, 2016)
Forte 4.1.7 (October 1, 2015)
Forte 4.1.3 (June 27, 2015)
Forte 4.0.15 (March 27, 2015)
Forte 4.0.14 (February 23, 2015)
Forte 4.0.13 (February 2, 2015)
Forte 4.0.11 (December 16, 2014)
Forte 4.0.10 (December 10, 2014)
EHCo 2.4.1 (March 28, 2016)